Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Oddness/Weirdness Wishes You A Happy SHINee Halloween 2013!

Today is October 31st, which means I had to do a SHINee Halloween post before heading out for some good times.  I'm just going to take this chance to wish you a great Halloween, little kid card style (whut whut!):


I had way too much fun making this because I am a nerd.  Shhh don't tell anyone.

The above pic was taken from SM Entertainment's Halloween party on October 28th, but earlier that day SHINee held a fansign at Shingsegae Department Store in Seoul, to which they wore these costumes.  Can you imagine how hyped you would've been if you'd have been there?  SO HYPED!

Jonghyun was so happy to be in costume that day that he took to spazzing on Twitter.  After watching "SHINee's One Fine Day/Wonderful Day" I'm sure we already could've guessed that Jjong is a big Naruto manga fanboy.  Key, however, spazzed in his own more subdued way on Instagram:

@realjonghyun90: Kekegekegegekegegegegegegegegekegegegege
kegekegegegekegegegekegeke Happy Halloween

bumkeyk: AMAZING SHINEE

You can see more tweets and pics on their respective accounts.

Key went as Piccolo from Dragon Ball, everyone thought at first that Taemin was cosplaying Dracula but come to find out he was really playing Marilyn Manson, and Onew came as Freddie Krueger from the Nightmare On Elm Street movies (a really good one too).  Take a look at a little news video about them and some more pics below:


The most amusing thing about Onew's costume is that he could barely speak that day because if he did his gold teeth would fall out.  Fun!

Sadly Minho could not attend because of his schedule for the k-drama Medical Top Team.  Too bad, because all he would've had to do is come dressed up in his scrubs and doctor's coat.






Key is no stranger to going all out on his costumes for Halloween.  Remember this last year?




Those are Key's me2day uploads from 2012 that he took on the way to a party.  He makes a good Joker, doesn't he?

You can see more pics from SMTOWN's Halloween party on the Oddness/Weirdness Facebook page here and also here on the SMTOWN FB page.


Ok kiddies, be safe, have a great night and don't let the ghosties and ghoulies get you!

What will you be going as this Halloween?


Source: @SHINee5evahSMTOWN FacebookPP2pinkyTOP89.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.