Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Let's Celebrate, Because Block B Has Signed With A New Label!

It is another happy day in this fangirl's (fan-woman?) life because I just read that those crazy ass Block B boys are with a new label now.  Yesss!  Someone needs to come high five me, because I'm all sorts of pumped about this news.


block b

I love me some Block B!  I'm so happy that we'll be getting more Zico being weird plus his awesome rapping, more sexy U-Kwon, more of Park Kyung's big ol' teeth... and the rest.  Seriously though, I like them all, those are just my faves.

Want more info?  Read on.

As you know, Block B filed an injunction against Stardom Entertainment over their contract back in January.  Well it seems as if the two sides have finally come to an agreement, and Stardom has decided to hand over Block B's contract to a new agency called Seven Seasons.

A rep from Seven Seasons said:
"We will do our best so that Block B, who has spent a difficult time for a while, will be able to step foot back into the music industry and have their talents shine. In addition, we want to thank all the fans who continued to have faith in Block B, and we will make sure to pay you back for your trust."
They were also quoted as saying that Stardom supports them in all their future endeavors.

Party over here! 

infinite dongwoo dancing gif

block b excited gif

I'm ecstatic for the boys and happy for us too, because we get to enjoy more fun stuff like this:



Nalina:


Nillili Mambo:


Or how about some Zico and P.O. giving us their best Bob Marley impersonations?


Ahh I miss them.  I know I'm not alone in wishing them a speedy comeback, now am I?

In the words of a wise man named Zico, "Block B's in the house/We are back again/let's get this started."  Let's do this!


Source: tenasia, akp via naverrawrduddeLOENENT.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :