Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

f(x) "Pink Tape" + "Rum Pum Pum Pum" Comeback News, Teasers And More!

If you're an f(x) fan like me, you've been wondering if they were ever going to be let them out of the SM dungeon again.  The answer is "Yes!" and "Finally!!"  I've got all kinds of info about their imminent comeback, so let's get started.



It's been a year since f(x) released their last song, "Electric Shock" so everyone was getting pretty antsy about their comeback.  We should probably keep in mind that "Electric Shock" was released last summer and "Hot Summer" was released in the summer of 2011, which makes it obvious what comeback schedule SM has for them.  Yeah, I just realized that too, so go figure.

f(x)'s new album will be called "Pink Tape" and SM has decided to go with an indie art house feel for their teasers this time.  I am so in love with everything about it.  Take a look at their first teaser, which was released on July 16th:


How very French existential film of them.  What I love about f(x) is that, since they're considered a girl version of SHINee, they get to be more left of center or more "indie" if you want to call it that.  To me they bring to mind a hipster female SHINee, which means that they tend to dress and sound more interesting than most other girl groups.  They get to be experimental and out there and I'm all for that. 



I'm pretty sure that SM's art directors love when f(x) makes a comeback, because they get to try out all their more off the wall ideas and no one bats an eyelash, whereas if SNSD did this, people would freak out (like they did for "I Got A Boy").  That's ok, girls.  Leave all the edgy stuff for f(x), we (and they) don't mind.



Image teasers have been coming out left and right since the 16th, and today it was announced that their first single will be called, "Rum Pum Pum Pum".  The actual Korean title is "First Wisdom Tooth".  Who knows why they felt the need to change it for English speakers, but we'll go with it.  I like "Rum Pum Pum Pum" a lot more, don't you?

I love Amber's hair.



f(x) will have their first comeback stage on July 25th at M! Countdown.  Take a look at the teaser below:


Teaser pics featuring mostly Krystal with EXO's Kai were also released, which could very well mean he'll be in their mv.



By the way, SMent, we do like to see pics of the other members too.  Just a tip for later.

Physical and digital copies of their second full album, "Pink Tape", will be released to the public on July 29th.  Stay tuned for a Video of the Day: Rum Pum Pum Pum review post with screencaps after the video is released!

Are you excited for f(x)'s comeback?  What do you think of their teasers?  


  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.