Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: SHINee's "Dream Girl" MV Teaser

SHINee's "Dream Girl" mv teaser is finally out and it sure has been worth the wait, don't you think?  If you haven't seen it yet (or even if you have), watch it with me:

SHINee releases Dream Girl mv teaser


Alright guys, did you love it as much as I love it?  This mv might have to go down as the best SHINee mv ever.  

SHINee releases Dream Girl mv teaser

It's got awesomely mismatched outfits with patterns that do not go together and yet they manage to pull off so well, what sounds like a great song and such fun imagery and graphics.

SHINee releases Dream Girl mv teaser

I'm loving the distortion and color effects too; it reminds me of a more grown up Juliette.  Plus it's so out of the norm for an SM Entertainment mv.  No boxes (yet) and it looks expensive.  Am I actually going to have to say, "Good job, SMent."?  I think I might just have to.

SHINee releases Dream Girl mv teaser

All that's missing is epic choreography and for the rest of the song to be as good as it sounds so far.  If so, I will just have to melt into a pile of squee.  

SHINee releases Dream Girl mv teaser

Stay tuned for a Video of the Day featuring all kinds of "Dream Girl" screencaps and commentary.

Leave your thoughts on the SHINee "Dream Girl" mv teaser below!


Source: SMTOWN.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

Comments

  1. When I heard the album medley teaser, plus the description of Dream Girl "funky acid song", I knew that would be something like Juliette, and this already confirmed that. Vibrant colors and young and fun clothes, a breath of air with smell to SHINee. My breakfast was this teaser and the video of the NYLON's photo shoot, here youtu.be/4JDJdilkkzU. (Btw, the BMG of the video is ELOISE, a very nice post-punk band...) And tomorrow the album!... yeah, it's a good time to be a shawol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I saw that Nylon thing and I'll be posting it plus all the pics later today. I was just waiting til someone uploaded all the pics in HD.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.