Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Check Out Minho's Teasers for SHINee's "Dream Girl" Album + More

SHINee continues on with their dream concept for the "Dream Girl" single and album with Minho's teasers.  I know a few people that will certainly be happy about that!


Check out Minho's teasers for SHINee's Dream Girl.

Check out Minho's teasers for SHINee's Dream Girl.

Check out Minho's teasers for SHINee's Dream Girl.

I'm going to put Minho's teaser pics in the "good" catogory but I'm still not in lurve with them like I loved Key and Taemin's teasers.  I'm sure that there's tons more where these came from, though; I kept finding different "Sherlock" teasers all over the place for months on end.

The following image I found while searching for "Dream Girl" pics so I'm not sure if it's real or if someone photoshopped it up.  It sure looks like it's part of the package.

SHINee Dream Girl album teaser

I also found the following schedule.  Apparently the "SHINee's Wonderful Day" Lunar New Years special will be broadcast over a series of 10 episodes.  I'm flailing so hard at that right now.   I'm assuming this series will be much more interesting and higher quality than that "World Date With SHINee" business.  The only thing better would be if they were all on vacation together and acting like silly fools like they do.  Ah well.

SHINee's 2013 Schedule

2/10 – [Broadcast] MUSIC FOR ONE, ALL FOR ONE 17:30 – 19:00 JST
2/11 – [Broadcast] MBC Idol Star Athletic Championships (Minho)
2/12 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 1
2/19 - [New Release] 3rd Full Korean Album "Dream Girl"
2/19 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 2
2/23 – Yangyang International Airport’s Kpop Concert
2/26 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 3
3/5 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 4
3/9 – Music Bank in Jakarta
3/12 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 5
3/13 – [New Release] Japanese Single “Fire”
3/16 – Korean Music Wave in Bangkok
3/19 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 6
3/26 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 7
4/2 – “Fire” Special Showcase at Zepp Tokyo
4/2 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 8
4/3 – “Fire” Special Showcase at Zepp Namba
4/8 – Jonghyun’s Birthday!
4/9 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 9
4/16 - [Broadcast] MBC Surprise Vacation SHINee Special Episode 10

The only sad thing about their Korean comeback is that we'll only really get a month out of them and then they're headed on back to Japan for their "Fire" promotions.  SM Entertainment did the same thing last year when they had the boys get us all fired up with their short "Sherlock" promos, then shipped them off to Japan and other places for the rest of the year.  I know they make more money in Japan but come on now.  It's just not cool.  But hey, at least we see lots of stuff about them all year, unlike certain people like f(x) or Super Junior M.  

Tomorrow we get to see what Onew's teasers will be like... I'll be ready!  Are you?


Source: hallyu8.

Comments

  1. MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'm happy!! :D Although to be honest I'm really only loving that second one here. The others are a bit too boyish for me- I like my Minho manly and handsome ^.^ (ok, I like my Minho all the time, but prefer him manly and handsome). My favourites are still Taemin's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's exactly it. Minho looks like a boy here and I also prefer him to look like a man. I was trying to think of why I didn't LOVE these and that's why. It's sad when Taemin looks more manly than Minho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks so normal...at least at 2nd and 3rd pic, I'm not sure what's he doing in the first pic. I love him to the bone, damn, short haircut just make me love him more.. Minho such a baby, manly baby hahaha...
    Now please let me prepare paper bag cos tomorrow I will find it hard to breathe with Onew's teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self asphyxiation? Lol I don't know. I'm hoping Onew is back to being sexy for these promos. He's so, so cute but he can also be SUPER sexy and I miss that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.