Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's "1000 Years, Always By Your Side" PV Extended Version Viewing Party Coming Soon + More

I was informed earlier today by a commenter named Milan that an extended/complete version of SHINee's "1000 Years, Always By Your Side" pv would be available for viewing soon.  Gotta love those commenters, right?  Read on for more info.


SHINee 1000 Days Always By Your Side extended pv info

A site called Black Cat Cinema, which is obviously a reference to the pv, will be showing the extended version of "1000 Days" for 3 days only.   It will be available for viewing on 12/7/12 through 12/9/12.  Be sure to follow me on Twitter for a reminder on the day it's released, as well as other Kpop goodies that aren't posted here.

Also, click on over to Seoulbeats for an excellently done in depth review and commentary on "1000 Days" and Japanese cultural beliefs.  Here's an excerpt:

SHINee, the under-appreciated younger sibling of the SM family, has gone under the radar in establishing quite the year for themselves. Like their much beloved older siblings, TVXQ, Super Junior, and Girls Generation, they follow a similar blueprint in spreading their popularity overseas upon cementing a strong domestic foothold, which means promoting ambitiously in Japan and solidifying a place for themselves in the world’s second largest music market. After spending much of their time promoting in Japan during the course of 2011, SHINee fulfilled their domestic duties earlier in the year with the promotional release of “Sherlock.” They almost immediately refocused their attention back on Japan by releasing the Japanese version of “Sherlock,” followed by “Dazzling Girl” in September, and now their third Japanese single of the year and sixth overall, “1000 Years, Always by Your Side.”
Click here to read the rest of the article.  

Are you excited for SHINee's extended version video?  What did you think of the article?  You know I love my readers/commenters, so keep those comments and tips coming!


Source: Locktan_1423 via forevershiningshinee.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.