Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's New Single, "Run With Me" + More Fabulous "Dazzling Girl" Pics

I've got some more treats for the Shawols and assorted SHINee fans that read this blog, and they're really good ones too.  Firstly, SHINee's newest single "Run With Me" was released earlier this week on iTunes Japan.  Listen to it below:


Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan





What do you guys think?  I'm thinking that it's not bad.  I'm not loving it because I don't tend to love many slower songs, even if they're sung by SHINee.  I also tend to prefer their Korean releases because there's a subtle difference.  I feel as if their Japanese songs are just a tad bit generic sounding, but that's only me.  The only Japanese song I really like is "To Your Heart":




That's surprisingly one of my favorite SHINee songs; it just made me like it, and yes... songs can do that.  
Secondly, I found all these beautiful "Dazzling Girl" scans of the images that come with the albums.  They're not HQ but they're great nonetheless.  Enjoy!


Jonghyun Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan
Click to enlarge

Key Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Minho Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Onew Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Taemin Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan
Jonghyun Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Key Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Minho Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Onew Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan

Taemin Shinee Dazzling Girl album image scan


Aren't they pretty?  Check out all my "Dazzling Girl" posts here and be sure to stay tuned for upcoming SHINee fabulosity.


Source: sachiaforever_shinee via heyheyheyyo/Taemin (SHINee) Russia.

Comments

  1. Stumbled upon your blog while searching for the latest on Shinee :-) Great pics! Will follow your blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks! I'm glad u like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.