Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee's Key Goes to pushBUTTON at Seoul Fashion Week 121024

I took a few days off from blogging but I've been keeping up with all the fashionable happenings at Seoul Fashion Week, so I found some more SHINee goodies for you to peruse.

Key seems to be everywhere this Spring/Summer '13 Fashion Week and he even dragged Minho and some members of f(x) along with him for one of the shows.  First up, though, is Key all alone at the pushBUTTON show on October 24.


Shinee Key at pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024

I know he's wearing BB cream (or a whole bunch of foundation) in that first pic but his skin is still flawless as hell underneath.  How annoying.

Seriously though, Key decided to show up and make sure that all eyes (and cameras) were on him from the get go.  In case you were wondering, yes that is two hats he's wearing.


Shinee Key at pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024

Shinee Key at pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024

Shinee Key at pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024

Shinee Key at pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024


Key's got on all kinds of interesting pieces, but the stand outs are his Andrea Crews Reba and Brooks and Dunn tshirt, which he's worn quite a few times before, and his Andrea Crews jacket, which was the same one GD wore in his "Crayon" mv.  He's also wearing two Peace Love and Understanding hats.  You can get the red one here in the U.S. and the navy one here from the brand's international site.  My favorite piece are his Underground x Izzue creepers, which you can get here.

Here's some red carpet footage of Key and other celebs at the show.  Gong Hyo Jin and Key seem to get the most camera time but I'm thinking that the only one with the sartorial chops to take him on was the woman at 1:22.  If you know who that is, leave me a comment because she. is. fierce!
  



The brand pushBUTTON is very popular in Korea, and is especially loved by celebs like G-Dragon, who wore one of the fall 2012 line tops in his "One of a Kind" mv.  It's known for its unique, quirky and fun designs.  The creative director behind the brand, Seun Gun Park, started out as a model and singer but got into fashion because he found the existing brands to be boring.  He decided to launch pushBUTTON in 2003 and is completely self- taught, with no educational background in fashion.  Interesting right?  I've always wanted to start my own fashion brand but, since I'm not all that creative, I'll just have to live vicariously people like him.

Check out the pushBUTTON fashion show below.  You'll find it's pretty obvious why people like Key and GD would be into the brand.




I'm loving the whole ss '13 line, especially the polka dotted everything and the extra artistic makeup.


pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024

pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024

pushBUTTON ss '13 Seoul Fashion Week 121024


What do you guys think?

Check out some more pushBUTTON ss 2013 pics and info here at the store Opening Ceremony's blog.  They even mention Key there and at their Facebook page.  You can also buy some of the brand's fall 2012 pieces at their site here, including the "One of a Kind" GD top.

Be sure to join me tomorrow for more SHINee being fashionable and other Kpop goodies!

Source: ayame0927forevershiningshineepaper-dollopeningceremonySSTVnewsewhamedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.