Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee Does "Dazzling Girl" on "Happy Music" Show 121012

SHINee has officially started their promotions for "Dazzling Girl" and I've got them being all cutesy right here for you.  Today they performed on a Japanese show called "Happy Music" and we get to see most of the choreography.... Damn those close ups.


SHINee "Dazzling Girl" on Happy Music 121012

Translation:
Minho showed the lucky stick he won from Garigari-kun(A Japanese ice-pop brand) which he found out after he finished eating. 
Jonghyun said: But it has been contaminated.
Taemin: When we go to Japan, we ate alot of it (ice-pop).
Jonghyun: Are there anyone who have won the [Lucky Stick]?
Onew & Minho!
Jonghyun: Onew-san, how do you feel when it was revealed?
Onew: Fortunate. 
Minho: Happy! 
When asked how kind of song is Dazzling Girl? 
Taemin: It’s a song which will make everyone shining glittering! 
cr: RandaSameer

Well, they look adorable and all but I'm still creeped out by the overabundance of huge smiles and wide open eyes.  They're probably wondering why the hell they have to mug so cheesily for the cameras.  I'm guessing this sort of thing goes over well in Japan, but I could be wrong.

I've also decided that I really don't like the choreography.  This is the first time I've ever disliked any of SHINee's choreo... How sad.  If I was in my 20s, I'd be so annoyed at having to do this, but I bet all the teen-aged fans will love it.

Sighhh... I was so looking forward to this comeback.  Ah well... there's always a next time.  I really do hope they do really well and sell lots of albums, though.

Love it or hate it?  Sound off in the comments.

Source: Victoria Dupont, omonatheydidnt. Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. you are totally delusional hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolll nice! I've been waiting for someone to tell me off on this blog. I was starting to think it would never happen. Good job! Btw, I totally retracted my statement about the dance in the next post but still not a fan of the fake smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.