Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

G-Dragon's Madcap "CRAYON" Style Part 2

So as I said in my long ass part 1 of G-Dragon's "CRAYON" style post, I have been looking for the tropical bird covered pants that GD wore in the mv.  Commenters have asked and I finally found them.



Then I realized that I'd found them the day the mv was released but didn't believe it was them until I found a close up of the print today.  Ah well...

Altuzarra:

Click to enlarge


They're by Altuzarra, from their women's S/S '12 line.  The print is called Green Palm and it's gorgeous.






Unfortunately for the people that covet them, they're pretty much sold out.  I found them here in a size 40 if you want to purchase them, but they were extremely popular way before GD wore them.  If you really love the print, you can get the blazer here or here on sale for about $530.


Alex Mattson and Ashish:



Alex Mattson S/S '12 jacket.

Ashish F/W 2012


Neff Brodie:

Buy them here.

GD's been wearing Neff Brodie sunglasses in these colors in the mv and in his Inkigayo performances.  They're only $49.95 on Zumiez.com.  


Andrea Crews: 



GD's been really into the brand Andrea Crews, which is a Paris-based fashion collective and creative agency.  Their motto is "Fashion, Art, Activism" and they produce one-of-a-kind fashion items made from second-hand products and overstock.

The shirt he's wearing above is obviously unique and is not available anymore.  He was spotted wearing this shirt months ago at the airport.  


Inkigayo 120923

Buy it here when available.


This shirt is either 125 euro which is about $160 or it's 125,00 euro, which is about $16,000.  Which is it??  Lol...  Either way, he cut these one of a kind art pieces... craziness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.