Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Rain Stars in R2B: Return to Base

My favorite Kpop star, Rain, will be coming soon to a theater nowhere near me (probably) and looking all kinds of hot.  He stars in the movie R2B: Return to Base, which will be released in August of this year.  




As you can probably guess, I'm quite excited to be able to watch Rain being all cocky and looking all delicious for a whole two hours.  What more could I ask for??  Welll... I could ask for a lot more regarding Rain but I'll just keep that private, if you know what I mean! <wink> 





R2B: Return to Base also stars Shin Se Kyung, Lee Jong Suk, Jung Suk Won, and more.




Synopsis: A South upcoming Korean Elite Black Eagles Air Force pilot Tae-hun finds himself transferred to a combat flying unit after a cocky, unplanned, and dangerous air show demonstration. On the first day of his transfer to F15K, he meets Cheol-hui, the unit’s own top gun. Tae-hun is free-spirited, whereas Cheol-hui plays by the rules, and the two come into conflict almost immediately. However, Tae-hun quickly befriends his other colleagues: Dae-seo, Yu-jin, and Seok-hyeon. He also falls in love with Se-yeong, who is in charge of maintenance. Tae-hun continues his free-spirited ways and his antics get the entire unit suspended from duty. The world outside the base makes its presence known when a North upcoming Korean MIG fighter is discovered heading toward the South. 


There's more to the synopsis but I'm thinking that is way more than enough unless you want to pretty much know the whole movie.  I'm kind of side-eyeing the people who wrote this, actually.


Stay tuned for more info on R2B and an upcoming Rain mega post, because it's been awhile and we all need some eye candy in our lives.




Source: r2b-2012scorpiolabi1hancinema

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :