Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

More Fancams From 2NE1's New Evolution Concert Seoul Day 1 & 2!

Ok seriously?  2NE1 is something else!  These girls are the shit.  Check these really good fancams out and, after you're finished dancing, leave me a comment to let me know what you thought!




Please don't reupload!  Link to these sites.  Thanks.

2NE1 New Evolution Concert in Seoul Fancams:



















 

Source: CLTBFpark77410leechaelinwelove2ne1oh,mygoddess, enewsworld.


Apparently, the concert was as good as it seems:


[Concert Review] 2NE1 Burns the House Down with Its Exclusive Concert


This group didn’t try to cover up anything with petty tricks. 2NE1 filled the 120 minutes solely with dance and song.

The 20,000 fans gathered for both days of the group’s performance promptly went crazy, holding up their light sticks and dancing in a frenzy.

2NE1 launched its global tour New Evolution, the first global tour for any girl group, with concerts held from July 28-29 in Seoul.

It was another chance for fans to witness the power of the group following its exclusive concert in Korea last year and its Japan Arena tour.
2NE1 didn’t ease into the festivities. As soon as the members appeared onstage they belted out the hits I Am the Best,Fire and Clap. They then pulled another pin with the words “Let’s go crazy,” and made the audience explode in excitement. The reggae version of I Don’t Care, performed on a golden sofa in the middle of the stage, added a shining moment to the concert.

The moving stage was controlled not with electronic devices, but manually by the male backup dancers, and the members made sure they put it to good use.

Their voices flowed more effortlessly with the support from the band session, which contained the bassist Divinity Roxx, former director of Beyonce’s world tour. Travis Payne, choreographer for Michael Jackson’s This is It and famed stage designer Michael Cotton perfected the performances.

Read more @ enewsworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.